Frame and mullions to be roll formed lockseam tubular minimum .033 (22 guage) hot dipped galvanneal steel, b45/60 tamper, smooth finish. Frame to be .937 x .875 with .563 retainer leg and ¼” lockseam. Stainless steel wire cloth shall be type 304 woven 12 x 12 spaces per inch from .028 diam. Wire with a minimum strength of 800 lbs. perlinear inch. Manufacturer to provide certified test results from an independent laboratory tested against astm a370 – 97a using maximum 1” x 12” strips. Wire to contain a minimum of 18.00 to 20.00 percent chromium and 8.00 to 12.00 percent nickel with a maximum of 0.03 percent carbon.
• the tempered safety glass steel insert frames shall be of mitered joint construction, machine fitted and fastened at each corner by staking into die cast corner gussets.
• glazing shall be of virgin polyvinyl plastic to permit easy replacement of glass. Weatherstripping shall be used to prevent rattle and insect passage as well as to provide for positive contact between inserts and main frame.
• hinges to be stainless steel butt type hinge
• extruded aluminun “z” bar with weather stripping attached
• kick panel(s) to be minimum 18 guage
• kick panels to be embossed for rigidity
• corner gussets to be a minimum 16 guage
• adjustable sweep aluminum body with vinyl sweep
• wire mesh retainers to be minimum 18 guage 90 degree shaped ½” x 5/8” galvanized steel.
• door frame to have a minimum 16ga.reinforcing corner gussets and to be welded at all four corners finishing.
• mullions to be welded on to main frame. all welds to be ground smooth flush with frame.
• screen mesh to be held in place with a minimum 18 guage 90 degree shaped steel angle to provide a tight fit. flat strip retainers are
not acceptable retainers to be held in place with tamper resistant robertson #8 x 5/8” screws 3 1/2” center and penetrate retainer and
wire mesh. wire mesh to be notched at four corners and formed at 90 degree angle to provide a minimum of 1/2” return on all four sides.
• embossed 18ga.kick panelto be formed with ½”return at two ends 18ga.retainer angles to be used at jambs held in place with screws
min.3 1/2” on centers.
• “ z ” bar with nylon pile type weather stripping to be attached to door with a minimum (4) stainless steel hinges