• frame and mullion to be roll formed tubular min. 24 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel.
• stainless steel wire cloth shall be alloy type 304. woven 12 x 12 strands to the inch from .023” diameter wire. (optional .028” diameter 12 x 12 mesh). wire mesh retainers to be 18-gauge steel.
• installation screws to be tamper resistant type, with special tool for removal.
• screen frame to be welded at all four corners and at the junction of the mullion and frame. all welds shall be ground smooth and flush with frame. (optional). the frame shall be assemble with a mitred corner construction. each mitred corner will be keyed and staked.
• screen mesh to be held in place with min. 18 gauge x ½” wide steel retainer spot-welded on all four sides on 4” centers.
Download Specs: PDF