Frame and mullions to be roll formed tubular minimum (22 guage) hot dipped galvanneal steel, smooth finish. Stainless steel wire cloth shall be type 304 woven 12 x 12 spaces per inch from .028 diam. wire with a minimum strength of 800 lbs. per linear inch. Manufacturer to provide certified test results from an independent laboratory tested against astm a370 – 97a using maximum 1” x 12” strips. wire to contain a minimum of 18.00 to 20.00 percent chromium and 8.00 to 12.00 percent nickel with a maximum of 0.03 percent carbon.
• hinges to be stainless steel butt type hinge
• extruded .062 aluminun “ z ” bar with weather stripping attached
• kick panel(s) to be minimum 18 guage
• kick panels to be embossed for rigidity
• adjustable sweep aluminum body with vinyl sweep
• wire mesh retainers to be minimum 18 guage 90 degree shaped ½” x 5/8” galvanized steel.
• door frame to be full face welded at all four corners finishing.
• mullions to be welded on both sides to main frame. all welds to be ground smooth flush with frame.
• screen mesh to be held in place with a minimum 18 guage 90 degree shaped steel angle to provide a tight fit. flat strip retainers are not acceptable retainers to be held in place with tamper resistant robertson #8 x 5/8” screws 3 1/2” center and penetrate retainer and wire mesh. wire mesh to be notched at four corners and formed at 90 degree angle to provide a minimum of 1/2” return on all four sides.
• embossed 18ga.kick panelto be formed with ½”return at two ends 18ga.retainer angles to be used at jambs held in place with screws min.
3 1/2” on centers.
• “ z ” bar with nylon pile type weather stripping to be attached to door with a minimum (4) stainless steel hinges