• frame and mullions to be roll formed lockseam tubular minimum .033 (22) guage hot dipped galvanneal steel, b45/60 tamper, smooth finish.
frame to be .937 x .875 with .563 retainer leg and ¼” lockseam.
• stainless steel wire cloth shall be type 304 woven 12 x 12 spaces per inch from .028 diam.wire with a minimum strength of 800 lbs. per linear
inch manufacturer to provide certified test results from an independent laboratory tested against astm a370-97a using maximum 1” x 12”
strips. wire to contain a minimum of 18.00 to 20.00 percent chromium and 8.00 to 12.00 percent nickel with a maximum of 0.03 percent carbon.
• wire mesh retainers to be minimum 18 guage 90 degree shaped ½” x 5/8” galvanized steel.
• hinges to be stainless steel pianio hinge 1.5 open width x .037 .100 diam. stainless steel pin, 1/8“ pierce on 4” stagger with 1” offset for top side
or center operating as required. hinge to be installed with 1/8” stainless steel rivits.
• standard egress hardware to be spring loaded slide latch type providing positive locking on both sides of screen. pin spring and housing
to be stainless steel.
• optional single point hardware available. all operating mechanism on single point locking system to be completely
concealed except for operating handle.
• all corners of screen frame and mullions where required, to be welded, cleaned, and prepared for final finishing.
• wire mesh to be notched at four corners and formed at 90 degree angle to provide a minimum of ½” return on all four sides.
• screen mesh to be held in place with minimum 18 guage 90 degrees shaped steel angle to provide
a tight fit. flat strip retainers are not acceptable. retainers to be held in place with tamper resistant robertson #8 x 5/8”
screws 3 ½” center and penetrate retainer and wire mesh.