Model #900 (Aluminum)
• all sections of the screen shall be an extruded aluminum solid profile of a 6063–t aluminum wire cloth shall be standard tensile strength stainless steel alloy #304, .018”, .023” or .028” diameter.
• frame profile shall not exceed .25”/ 6.35mm at track insertion point.
• the frame shall be cut with a mitered corner construction. the screen material will be compressed into the jaw of the frame material and the frame miters will be welded.
• the screen material is held in place in the pressed area of the screen frame by the design of the aluminum extrusion.
• stainless steel tension springs can be included on the side or the top depending on the window application.
Download Specs: PDF