• frame and mullions to be roll formed lockseam tubular minimum .033 (22) guage hot dipped galvanneal steel, b45
/60 tamper, smooth finish. Frame to be .937 x .875 with .563 retainer leg and ¼” lockseam.
• stainless steel wire cloth shall be type 304 woven 12 x 12 spaces per inch from .028 diam. With a minimum strength of 800 lbs. Per linear inch. Manufacturer to provide certified test wire results from an independent laboratory tested against astm a370-97a using maximum 1” x 12” strips. Wire to contain a minimum of 18.00 to 20.00 percent chromium and 8.00 to 12.00 percent nickel with a maximum of 0.03 percent carbon.
• wire mesh retainers to be minimum 18 guage 90 degree shaped ½” x 5/8” galvanized steel.
• all corners of screen frame and mullions where required, to be welded, cleaned, and prepared for final finishing.
• wire mesh to be notched at four corners and formed at 90 degree angle to provide a minimum of ½” return on all four sides.
• screen mesh to be held in place with minimum 18 guage 90 degree shaped steel angle to provide a tight fit. Flat strip retainers are not acceptable. Retainers to be held in place with tamper resistant robertson #8 x “ screws 3 ½“ center and penetrate retainer and wire mesh.